pickaboo.in and all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You thereof are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, pickaboo.in do not warrant that: -
pickaboo.in will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on pickaboo.in is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
pickaboo.in do not warrant that the Website; information, Content, Images, Videos (if any) Descriptions (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You thereof, their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on pickaboo.in constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
We disclaim any damages, liabilities, loss, claims including ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT or CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLANARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE (pickaboo.in).
IT LEGAL COMPLIANCE
This user agreement is published and drafted in accordance & compliance with Section 43 A of IT Act 2008 and IT Rules 2011 (Intermediary guidelines) that require intermediaries to have a user agreement regarding sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).
By accessing or securing access, browsing, using, registering on pickaboo.in , you agree to the terms of the user agreement regarding your sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).
- I understand and have the knowledge that my sensitive personal data or information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my sensitive personal data or information is collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the name and address of the agency that is collecting, retaining and using the information.
I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected through pickaboo.in, M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited
I understand that I also have an option (while using and registering on pickaboo.in) to withdraw my consent given earlier to pickaboo.in, M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to pickaboo.in , M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited in such case, pickaboo.in , M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited shall have the option not to provide the services for which the said information was sought.
I read and have understood the Terms and Conditions of mentioned in pickaboo.in
I read and have understood the IP Policy and all legal policies mentioned in pickaboo.in
- The information contained herein is confidential in nature and is intended solely for the addressee(s) only and may constitute privileged information.
- If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.
- Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby cautioned that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying attachment is strictly prohibited and is unlawful.
The email sender will not be responsible for any damage1caused by any computer contaminant2 or alteration of the e-mail by any third party or otherwise
pickaboo.in, M/s. EXCELLEUR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED would like to draw the email reader’s attention that email communications are inherently insecure and capable of interception, corruption and delays. Anyone communicating with pickaboo.in, M/s.EXCELLEUR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED by email accepts the risks of email communications and their consequences.
pickaboo.in,M/s.EXCELLEUR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for incorrect, incomplete transmission, loss or damage on this account or delayed receipt of his e-mail.
For the purposes of the above email disclaimer policy, the key terms definition is adopted from Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008: 1: “damage” means to destroy, alter, delete, add, modify or re-arrange any computer resource by any means. 2: computer contaminant is defined in Section 43 of IT Act 2000, and it means any set of computer instructions that are designed - (a) to modify, destroy, record, transmit date or programme residing within a computer, computer system or computer network; or (b) by any means to usurp the normal operation of the computer, computer system, or computer network;
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Ms. Priyanka
Time: Mon – Fri (09:00AM to 5:30PM)
If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 then you may intimate the same to pickaboo.in , M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited in the manner explained below: -
- Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially.
- Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid Rules.
- Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you
(i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or
(ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating to pickaboo.in ,
M/s. Excelleur Solutions Private Limited, including its Grievance Officer shall not be liable in whatsoever manner for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
- Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.